Friday, April 9, 2010

Vito Qaqa Junior

Bula everyone! well where should i start, I just graduated in May 2009 in Travel and Tourism Management with a Buisness minor from BYU Provo. I have also been playing rugby for the university and this year we managed to win the national championship game after being runners up for three consecutive years. I was also married to my beautiful bride Charley Suzzane Shields on the 18th of december 2009. Mummy was able to attend the wedding thanks to all the friends and family who have played a very instrumental part in making her trip possible. Now i reside in Provo Utah with my wife, she works for community action which is like a food bank non profit organization. I currently work for the Provo Marriott Hotels doing customer service, we are happy to be together and to be enjoying each others company.

No comments:

Post a Comment